Get it right from day one. Simulate first.
Designing a robust, durable and efficient hydraulic hose system for heavy equipment or demanding industrial environments is a challenge. Simply put, there are just too many variables and unknowns at play. The traditional trial-and-error process to test a hydraulic system before deploying it in the field is booth a time- and cost-consuming endeavour. Not anymore. Specma SimSystems will get your hose routing optimized from day one.
This is how you simulate first.
- Together we discuss the hydraulic hose system and set objectives, scope and parameters for the project.
- You provide design specifications, models and choice of components in the hydraulic hose system.
- We measure the mechanical characteristics of your components in our test lab.
- Using your component characteristics and specifications we simulate your system.
- We provide you with a report and recommendations for optimization.
Who can benefit from Specma SimSystems?
Any OEMs using hydraulic/fluid/air conveyance products will benefit from our comprehensive hydraulic hose simulating system. Especially OEMs that have:
- a need of world class R&D support and prototyping.
- a need of optimizing life span of their hydraulic hose system.
- a need of increasing pressure rates for higher efficiency.
- increasing internal fluid and ambient temperatures.
- a need for more compact routing solutions.
- leakage problems in their current product program.